Come join fellow Conservatives for great music from The Heath Clark Band and several guest speakers who are making a difference in your community, around the state, and across the nation!
You will hear from:
- TYSON GABRIEL: Industrial Hygienist & Mask Expert - Tyson will share with you the lawsuits he has participated in as well as the work they are doing to hold Dr. Fauci and the CDC accountable.
- OFFICER NATE: Officer Nate is a former Bellevue, Idaho Deputy who was fired for "policy violations" after a viral Tik-Tok post about LeBron James. He is a published author of the book, "Never Off Duty" and a Podcaster. Officer Nate will be sharing how the "Woke" agenda is hurting police departments.
- SARA ANNE & MISTE KARLFELDT: Sara and Miste operate Health Freedom Idaho and will be sharing their work and how health freedom has been affected in Post-Covid-19 Idaho.
- TOM MUNDS: Tom Munds is the Southern Idaho Area Coordinator with the John Birch Society. For over 15 years he has been a political activist fighting to keep Idaho and our nation free from those who wish to overthrow our system of government and hand it over to the World Economic Forum. Tom will be sharing with us the roll globalists and The WEF are playing in Idaho, and what we can do to fight back.
- SARA BRADY: Sara is a political target who was arrested for taking her child to a playground during Governor Brad Little's Stay-at-Home Lockdown of Idaho. Since then, she has spent thousands of dollars on attorney fees defending herself against a state prosecutor bent on making an example out of her as the court trial has been delayed over and over again. She will be sharing her story.
- ANNA MILLER: Anna is the Education Policy Director for Idaho Freedom Foundation who has been following the "Porn Literacy" program for Idaho's K-12 schools. She will be sharing her shocking research and what this program means for Idaho's public schools.
- KATHY THOMSEN: Kathy Thompson works with Election Integrity Idaho and has been working to keep Idaho's elections fair. Kathy will be sharing her findings and work and what it takes to protect YOUR vote in Idaho.
In addition to these great speakers, we will also be hearing from the following Idaho candidates for the upcoming November election:
- PAUL THOMPSON: Idaho Senate Candidate for District 25
- GLENNEDA ZUIDERVELD: Idaho Senate Candidate for District 24
- SCOTT CLEVELAND: US Senate Candidate running against incumbent Mike Crapo
- AMMON BUNDY: Idaho Governor Candidate running against incumbent Brad Little
Come join us for a day of great entertainment & education, and an opportunity to get to know these FREEDOM FIGHTERS who are working hard to Keep Idaho, Idaho and are fighting daily to protect your freedoms and liberty! Don't miss out!
400-598 Shoshone St N
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Google map and directions