- Do you support term limits for congress?
- Do you support or oppose medical or recreational use of marijuana in Idaho?
- Do you oppose abortion?
- Where do you stand on education?
- Where do you stand on guns and the second amendment?
- What are your thoughts about gay rights?
- Where did your nickname “Oh” come from?
I fully support an amendment to the United States Constitution that would require term limits for all members of congress. I plan to personally sponsor this bill when elected. My proposed limits would be as follows:
1. Each United States Senator would serve no more than two full six-year terms per lifetime. In addition, I would also support an upper age limit to hold this office. We have a minimum age requirement already.
2. Each United States House member would serve no more than three, four-year terms per lifetime. The current two-year term cycles are too short and should be extended.
I oppose the use of marijuana. I don't care if someone chooses to grow a plant of their own. I don't want it smoked in public.
I oppose abortion, especially as a form of birth control. I would make exceptions in the case of rape, incest, or the life of the mother is in danger.
I support school choice and parents having a direct say in the curriculum. CRT and similar propaganda should not be allowed.
The right to self-defense is given to all humans from God. As a nation founded by Christians, this right is enshrined in our founding documents and shall not be infringed. I also love to spend time at the range. I have a well-balanced collection of legal firearms and have a carry permit.
First of all, I love ALL people. As a Christian, I am fully aware of the scriptures and understand that homosexuality is not condoned biblically speaking. Personally, I have nothing against gay people and feel they have the right to live and love as they see fit. However, my tolerance only goes so far. I don't appreciate gay pride being shoved in my face and I am against gay rights activists indoctrinating children and asking for special treatment. Men are men and women are women, and we should all remember that and stay in our designated restrooms and sports leagues.
I am not opposed to same sex couples or marriage. I am fully aware of the scriptures and that homosexuality is not condoned biblically speaking. Living in this modern world, I do not mind gay people and their rights to live and love as they see fit. My tolerance only goes so far. I don’t like gay pride being shoved in my face. When gay rights activists start indoctrinating children and asking for special treatment, I draw the line. Men are men and women are women. We should all remember that and stay in our designated restrooms and sports leagues.
I have been a leader all of my life. Whenever I come up with a new idea, plan, or strategy it is usually met with one or more of the following responses.
1. Oh yea!
2. Oh NO!
3. Oh my God.
4. Oh crap
5. Oh, you can’t do that!
6. Oh boy!
Over time I adopted “Oh” and it works well for many new endeavors - including running for office.