The Covid-19 virus has had a devastating impact on the entire population of Earth. The U.S. funded, Chinese produced, bio-weapon is unlike anything the world has ever known. The virus has cost millions of lives and untold economic damage across the globe. There are many unanswered questions about the origins of the pandemic and the subsequent response of governments and the medical community. The entire response has been a patchwork of questionable science, bizarre protocols and sadly, the loss of both basic human rights and personal liberty. A safe medical solution may sound reasonable but it should not be at the expense of using one's own best judgment and sense of reasoning.
Government quarantines, mask mandates, gathering restrictions and unproven medical injections have been forced upon people against their will and human rights. It is both immoral and illegal to force Americans to lose their jobs over the personal medical decision not to be vaccinated. The proposed “vaccine passport” concept is nothing short of 21st century medical segregation and must never be allowed in America.
Many Americans believe the 2020 election was rigged in favor of the Democrats. Voter fraud is a very real issue. Liberty depends on free and fair elections, whether it is a race for a local mayor or the president of the United States. Americans must be able to trust the process or our system will break down.
Examples of voter fraud
- Absentee ballot fraud/ballot harvesting: Allows third parties to collect and deliver ballots in some States
- Double voting/ballot stuffing: One individual casts more than one ballot in the same election
- Dead voters: The name of a deceased person remains on a state's official list of registered voters and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name
- Felon voter fraud: The casting of a ballot by a convicted felon who is not eligible to vote
- Voter suppression: A variety of tactics aimed at lowering or suppressing the number of voters who might otherwise vote in a particular election
How do we fix the problem of voter fraud?
- Require valid identification in all states
- Voter rolls registration cross checks
- Compare rolls to government records
- Extremely limited use of absentee balloting
- Complete elimination of drop box voting
- No late vote shall be counted
- Voting machines must be controlled by local election officials before, during, and after every election cycle
- Random, full-forensic audits of no less than 10 percent of votes by county
- Secure voter verification system: The ability to check that your vote was counted correctly for the candidate you selected
- Protect the future of the Republic: Develop a decertification process at the state level
These measures will help secure future elections and reduce the amount of voter fraud in America.
The current state of our southern border is a complete travesty.
Immigration is one of the fundamental building blocks that has helped make America a unique nation. But the debate over border security and immigration has become toxic as politicians put politics before principle. Unfortunately, Americans find themselves trapped between zealots on both sides. For over two centuries, the United States has welcomed millions of people from every corner of the globe. Today, we admit over one million people each year into our country, more than any other country in the world.
American sovereignty respects a rule of law that is beneficial to all Americans, but we cannot compromise our national security and public safety. A chaotic immigration system encourages people to go around the law. It is a clear invitation to those who wish to take advantage of our open borders especially in a time of terrorist threat.
America must preserve patriotic assimilation. Failure to enforce immigration laws is unfair to those who obey the laws and follow the rules to enter our country legally. Those entering our country illegally should not be rewarded with legal status, which only encourages further illegal conduct.
Based on these principles, immigration reform should include transitioning to a merit-based system that no longer includes chain migration, birthright citizenship, and an arbitrary Visa lottery per country. Any form of amnesty for those in the United States illegally should not be rewarded.
Lastly, people in our country illegally should not receive public assistance such as food stamps, housing payments, and other entitlements.