Many Americans believe the 2020 election was rigged in favor of the Democrats. Voter fraud is a very real issue. Liberty depends on free and fair elections, whether it is a race for a local mayor or the president of the United States. Americans must be able to trust the process or our system will break down.
Examples of voter fraud
- Absentee ballot fraud/ballot harvesting: Allows third parties to collect and deliver ballots in some States
- Double voting/ballot stuffing: One individual casts more than one ballot in the same election
- Dead voters: The name of a deceased person remains on a state's official list of registered voters and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name
- Felon voter fraud: The casting of a ballot by a convicted felon who is not eligible to vote
- Voter suppression: A variety of tactics aimed at lowering or suppressing the number of voters who might otherwise vote in a particular election
How do we fix the problem of voter fraud?
- Require valid identification in all states
- Voter rolls registration cross checks
- Compare rolls to government records
- Extremely limited use of absentee balloting
- Complete elimination of drop box voting
- No late vote shall be counted
- Voting machines must be controlled by local election officials before, during, and after every election cycle
- Random, full-forensic audits of no less than 10 percent of votes by county
- Secure voter verification system: The ability to check that your vote was counted correctly for the candidate you selected
- Protect the future of the Republic: Develop a decertification process at the state level
These measures will help secure future elections and reduce the amount of voter fraud in America.