It's time for Mike Crapo, a blue Republican, to go!
[download, print, and share]
- Crapo is a career politician who has been in Washington for 29 years, and ten years before that in Idaho.
- Crapo laments the harm the Biden administration is doing to America, yet he has done nothing to stop it.
- Crapo voted with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi to pass the massive $1.25 trillion spending bill.
- Crapo wants to roll back the China tariffs put in place by Trump.
- Nearly 100 percent of Crapo's donations come from out-of-state donors, including Big Pharma, Big Tech, Insurance, and Medical companies.
- Crapo’s loyalty is not to the people of Idaho. He does not even live here.
- Crapo supports the Farm Workers Act, which grants amnesty to illegal aliens.
- Crapo abandoned conservatism when he voted with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi to pass a massive infrastructure bill that was more about green energy and money laundering than infrastructure.
- Crapo has a long history of being embedded in the DC swamp.
- Crapo uses his position and tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to benefit special interest groups and his Democrat buddies while labeling it good for Idahoans.
- Crapo could be working with Idahoans when inflation is at an all-time high, but sadly he is not.
- Crapo sat on his hands during the disastrous shutdowns while Idahoans lost their livelihoods and their freedom.
- Crapo had a DUI arrest in 2012, after publicly stating he abstains from alcohol in accordance with his Mormon faith.
- Crapo does very little campaigning and does not attend GOP meetings or grant interviews unless it is tightly controlled.
- Crapo did nothing to stand up for election integrity in 2020.
- Crapo uses an outdated endorsement from Trump yet withdrew his support for Trump prior to the 2016 election.